Cruella De Vil Inspired Tutu Dress Costume
This adorably dark and delightful Cruella De Vil inspired tutu dress makes the perfect costume for Halloween.
If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will! Your little girl will love being the fierce, sassy and devilishly frightful villain from the 101 Dalmatians. With her perfectly paired tutu dress and matching headband she'll be the cutest little De Vil around!
Features of this outfit:
- The top of the dress is made from stretchy material and is lined.
- Three layers of black and white tulle create the attached skirt.
- Specialty dotted tulle around the upper back to make a "cape"
- Shoulders are made from satin ribbon with a bit of black or white feathers.
- A headband with black and white feathers and a big red bow finish the outfit off.
Please note: Although three layers make up the tulle tutu, this dress is not lined and always requires undergarments.
Puppies are not included and no Dalmatians were harmed in the making of this dress.
Please include the following measurements:
- Armpit to Mid Calf
- Belly Button to Knee
Anita: Cruella, isn't that a new fur coat?
Cruella De Vil: My only true love, darling. I live for furs. I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn't? - 101 Dalmatians