Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum Inspired Girls Tutu Dress
"Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic." - Tweedledee
Your two peas in a pod will love the fun and delight of this Alice inspired outfit. Bouncing and bobbing around in their brightly colored red tutu gowns, your little one's will get to experience all the joys of the Alice in Wonderland world.
Features of this outfit:
- Sequinned Newsboy/Diva hat is included and features a touch of yellow boa and yellow ribbon.
- This is for ONE Dress and ONE hat
- Tweedle Dee/Dum Available in sizes 12 months-Girls 10
- Includes one fluffy tutu dress.
- Red Sequinned hat (if you choose hat be aware it is in limited quantities this season).
- Leg warmers are not included but can be purchased separately (they are currently out of stock).
- Expertly created and handcrafted using a stretchy, comfy fabric for the top (TOP lined in larger sizes. Not lined in sizes 6 months - 2T) and adorned with a bow.
- Skirt is made from three layers of red fluffy tulle.
- Comes with a removable clip on bow. Ribbon will vary.
Please note: Leg warmers are not included.
This listing is for one tulle gown and ONE hat (if you choose the hat and the dress), not two.
Please include the following measurements:
- Armpit to Mid Calf
- Belly Button to Knee
Need two of these double-trouble outfits? Select a quantity of two, and let us know in the comments if there are size differences. If left blank, it will be assumed the measurements are the same. (After all they are twins!)
Photo Credit to JBunkerPhotography